A dovecot with a conical shape is located at the southern end at the flower garden. It contains an entrance in the middle of the roof for the pigeons to enter and exit, and is divided into four sections by surrounding string-courses or ledges. The year 1576 is written over the basement doorway. The building is around 30 feet tall and has a total circumference of about 18 feet.